Fabulous Followers - Its OK if you don't.... but it would be nice if you did

Linky Followers

Tuesday 19 September 2023

Going Round in Circles at Try it on Tuesday



It's time for a new challenge at Try it on Tuesday and this time it's Going Round in Circles.
I tried the Bokeh technique using Brilliance Moonlight White ink for my circles through a stencil.  
I stamped  Lavinia's Lupin and masked him off before blending Wilted Violet and Broken China DIs, then used the white ink for the circles.
It looks as if Lupin is confused and wondering where these circles have come from.
I will decide on a sentiment later.
The rest of the team have some great inspiration, so please pop over to the main blog for all the details.

Thanks for calling in, Avril xx
 

11 comments:

Janette said...

This is beautiful Avril, I love 'Lupin', what a gorgeous image and your background is really pretty.xx

brenda said...

The Bokeh circles works really well Avril and Lupin does look a bit confused, probably wondering where the sun's gone.

B x

Viv said...

Love Bokeh! Great background for Lupin Avril - fab card. x

crafty-stamper said...

Love the fabulous Lupin and Brokeh background
Carol x

Valerie-Jael said...

This is gorgeous, love the Bokeh sky! Hugs, Valerie

Joan said...

Lovely card Avril, love the bokeh technique and of course got to love Lupin !

Joan x

My name is Erika. said...

I like how you decorated the background with circles. It looks great, and that bunny is super. Hope all is well. hugs-Erika

Meggymay said...

A wonderful sky background using circles, I am wondering if Lupin is wondering why the stars have changed their shape. Its a fantastic card and could be used for many occasions.
Yvonne xx

Pay Someone To Take My Classes Online For Me said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
machines a sous gratuites said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lowcarb team member said...

Aww I do like Lupin:)

All the best Jan