Fabulous Followers - Its OK if you don't.... but it would be nice if you did

Linky Followers

Sunday 1 October 2023

Autumn Colours at Stamping Sensations



It's time for a new challenge at Stamping Sensations and this month the theme is Autumn Colours.

For me, living on the edge of woodland, I love seeing the colours of the leaves and a leaf wreath was my inspiration using the small stamps from Lavinia in various colours, before  building up the little Autumnal scene inside.

The rest of the Design Team have some gorgeous Autumnal makes to inspire you, so please pop over to the main blog for all the details.  And don't forget, there's a wonderful prize on offer this month


Thanks for calling in, have a great day.
Avril xx




 

10 comments:

Janette said...

This is stunning Avril, such a beautiful image, you have captured the season perfectly. xx

crafty-stamper said...

Absolutely beautiful card love the image inside the beautiful Autumn coloured wreath
carol x

Pauline C said...

Beautiful autumnal wreath design Avril, and the pheasant stamp complements it perfectly. I have been thinking about buying the pheasant when I next order from Lavinia and this card has convinced me😀
Pauline xx

brenda said...

I was telling hubby about your card the other day as he called me to see a Pheasant sitting on one of the fences, just like the one on your card. And really like how you incorporated it into the Autumnal wreath.

B x

Chris said...

Your stamped wreath is beautiful and frames the autumnal scene and pheasant perfectly, I love this.
xx

Linby said...

The pheasant looks wonderful in your wreath. I've been put off this stamp as not sure how I would use it, but you've made a wonderful scene.

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous card Avril! Hugs, Valerie

Lowcarb team member said...

A lovely card.

All the best Jan

Pia S said...

Your own designed wreath is gorgeous, such a clever way to use the smaller stanps in your stash. Beautiful scene composed inside of the wreath as well.

pinky said...

Took me a while but I'm here now and what a gorgeous card you have made Avril. So delicate and pretty and perfect for Autumn.