Fabulous Followers - Its OK if you don't.... but it would be nice if you did

Linky Followers

Tuesday 31 October 2023

Sparkle All The Way at Try it on Tuesday


 At Try it on Tuesday the new challenge this fortnight is Sparkle All The Way, so lots of Sparkle.

This jolly snowman was a magazine freebie and I've used Lavinia 's Berry Wreath adding lots of Liquid Pearls and a generous sprinkling of glitter to the holly and my snowman's scarf.  For extra sparkle, the    blue layer is a patterned glitter card.  It's just a shame all the sparkle is difficult to see in the photo.

The rest of the Design Team have some gorgeous sparkly creations to show, so please pop over to the main blog where you will also find all the challenge details.

Thanks for calling in.
Avril x

13 comments:

Pauline C said...

Gorgeous card Avril, that's a darling snowman image and the berry wreath co-ordinates perfectly - a Lavinia stamp I bought last year and have only just used for the first time but discovered I really love it!! love how you haveadded Perfect pearls which really makes it pop!
Pauline xx

Janette said...

How cute is this snowman, a gorgeous card Avril, love the berry wreath its the perfect touch. xx

brenda said...

It's lovely Avril, never thought of using a Snowman in a Christmas wreath, just might need to give that a try.

B x

Viv said...

He's such a happy snowman Avril!
Great card. x

My name is Erika. said...

This is really lovely Avril. I like that snowman. It's great that it was a freebie. I can see all your sparkle too. I hope October is ending well for you. hugs-Erika

crafty-stamper said...

Great Christmas card love the happy snowman and the berry wreath.
Carol x

Let's Art Journal said...

Such a beautiful card! I love all the elegant sparkle that you created with the Liquid Pearls and glitter - perfect 😊. Happy November! Hugs, Jo x

Joan said...

Love your card Avril, such a cute ,happy snowman and the berry wreath sets him off beautifully

Joan x

Meggymay said...

A fantastic card and cute snowman image , I love that sparkling red scarf you added.
Yvonne x

Caty said...

Amazing card Avril ! I loove the sparkles you have created, it ´s a gorgeous design and snowman.
Have a great weekend
Big hugs,Çaty

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

What a super card Avril, love the snowmans red sparkly scarf, makes me feel festive and go make some Christmas cards. Lovely make.
Happy Creative November Hugs Tracey x

Lowcarb team member said...

This is a lovely card.

Happy November wishes.

All the best Jan

Pia S said...

This time of year it's almost impossible for me to capture sparkle in my photos - and this time of year is probably when I use the most sparkle on my crads as well. But I can picture just how sparkly this must look IRL, it's a lovely design, the greenieris add to the Christmas feel.