Fabulous Followers - Its OK if you don't.... but it would be nice if you did

Linky Followers

Tuesday 17 October 2023

Halloween at Try it on Tuesday


Our new challenge at Try it on Tuesday is Halloween, well it is that time of the year!

I've used Witch Willow along with her little dragon from Lavinia stamps and she's busy creating a spell in the woods - I just hope her cauldron doesn't explode!

I used the twins as an excuse to buy some Halloween stamps this year, although they won't be getting this one - too scary, they're more into pumpkins - so watch this space as I've had a couple of afternoon playtimes.

The rest of the Design Team have some fabulous inspirations, so please pop over to the main challenge page and be prepared to be spooked!

Thanks for calling in,
Avril xx





















 

12 comments:

Pauline C said...

Beautiful card Avril, love the fiery orange in the background around Willow as it really makes her pop! Thanks so much for having me asGDT for this week’s TioT.
Pauline x

Janette said...

Love the witch Avril, she is so spooky and the Dragon is fabulous. I love the scene you created, looks amazing, the colours and blending are just perfect. xx

brenda said...

Great atmosphere created with clever inking Avril.

B x

Pia S said...

It's a well designed scene which sets for a spooky feel, with the bare trees and the witch standing there in the orange glow. Well done!

My name is Erika. said...

Those Lavinia stamps make such magical scenes. I really like your Avril. Hope all is well and you're not too too busy. :) hugs-Erika

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely card, Avril, your witch is great! Hugs, Valerie

Let's Art Journal said...

Fabulous Halloween card! Loving the colours you blended in the background and those new stamps look amazing 😊. Happy wishes! Hugs, Jo x

Viv said...

Well ---- you know how I am about Lavinia and I love this card Avril! x

Meggymay said...

A fantastic scene Avril, and super new stamps, I wonder what the witch was brewing , that cauldron does look rather full. hope you enjoy your crafty sessions
Yvonne

Lowcarb team member said...

That's a great scene ... a lovely card.

All the best Jan

lichazul said...

Great card 👏💐 congrats, happy weekend

sally said...

I do love your Lavinia creations ! Sorry I have not been around much in the past few months….

Sally xx