Fabulous Followers - Its OK if you don't.... but it would be nice if you did

Linky Followers

Sunday 29 October 2023

Happy Halloween


 Well, I had to use Willow the Witch again before she's put away till next year.

This time I used a Tyvek sprayed background, which gives a lovely silky sheen, although that doesn't show in the photo.
I added, some shading with a hill mask and then a circle mask to give the impression of a moon and added glittery sparks coming from her cauldron.

Take card, you never know who's about this Halloween!

Avril xx

6 comments:

brenda said...

A super scene with Willow Avril and the background very atmospheric.

B x

Janette said...

This is lovely Avril, I love the scenes you create. xx

Valerie-Jael said...

This is lovely! Happy Halloween to you, too! Hope the babies are doing well. Hugs, Valerie

Chris said...

Well, I'm hoping I don't bump into Willow- she's a fabulous witch but does look a bit scary- not one for the twins I'd guess!
Wonderful background scene, magical and eerie!
xx

Pauline C said...

Gorgeous atmospheric background to showcase Willow - a really beautiful Hallowe'en card
Pauline xx

Lowcarb team member said...

I hope you had a happy Halloween.

All the best Jan