Fabulous Followers - Its OK if you don't.... but it would be nice if you did

Linky Followers

Tuesday 24 October 2023

Too Cute to Spook


 These two pumpkin men, I hope, are too cute to spook as they are for the twins.  They have really taken to all the pumpkins around this year and they have a Pumpkin Picking day organised for Monday next week, so I hope they will like these Halloween cards.

I've  used the Lavinia Playful Pumpkin, masking out the face on the bottom layers and they're coloured with Carved Pumpkin DI.  I stamped their hats on a recent crafty day with my friend as I don't have this hat stamp.  I've also used the mini branch and the Ickle Pumpkin along with the small broomstick.

While I'm here, just a reminder there's still a week to go for the Halloween challenge at Try it on Tuesday so why not join in.

We're making  Gingerbread Halloween biscuits today, wonder if there'll be any left for them to take home!

Have a great day, Avril xx




7 comments:

brenda said...

These look perfect for the twins Avril and the pumpkin picking sounds fun, have a feeling there's something similar along with a maize maze happening close to us this week.

B x

Janette said...

I love them Avril, the twins will have such fun at the pumpkin place. xx

Chris said...

Brilliant! Such a clever way of using the pumpkin stamps! They're really cute and won't scare your little ones.
xx

Pauline C said...

Two fab cute pumpkin cards - perfect for children for Halliwe’en
Pauline xx

Lisa said...

Terrific image. I love that we can make a simple color change and give an image a whole new look.

lichazul said...

So sweet image , lovely cards , congrats 😊💐 have a great weekend

Lowcarb team member said...

I'm sure your Gingerbread biscuits were yummy :)

All the best Jan