Fabulous Followers - Its OK if you don't.... but it would be nice if you did

Linky Followers

Tuesday, 1 September 2026

Emboss It

 


Our new challenge at Try it on Tuesday is Emboss It!

Apart from embossing a sentiment, it's a while since I did any Embossing, and even longer since I used my embossing folders.  I have a few 3D folders which haven't been used in a long while, in fact I had to 'experiment' with different plates to get the right combination.

I've used a TH Poinsettia 3D folder which I first swiped with Iced Spruce DI before running through my machine.  I coloured  the flowers and leaves with some old metallic rub-ons and added gold glitter to the centres.  The sentiment, which is an old Hero Arts wooden stamp was heat embossed using WOW Red Glitz powder.  Layering up on red glitter card and gold mirri card.  I always find using gold mirri card somehow alters the colours for a photo, this looks so much nicer in daylight than on here.

The rest of the Design Team have some great samples to inspire your, so please pop over to TioT's, where you will also find all the challenge details.

No comments: