Fabulous Followers - Its OK if you don't.... but it would be nice if you did

Linky Followers

Tuesday, 15 September 2026

Pretty Papers at TioT



Our new challenge at Try it on Tuesday is Pretty Papers - a good excuse to go rummaging through the paper box - I think this challenge should run all year round and then I might make a dint in the mountain!  Why did I buy so many when I never seem to use them?

I've got lots of Christmas papers and as Christmas cards seem to be appearing, a good opportunity to use some.  My image is an old Tim Holtz favourite which doesn't need much colouring, and a touch of red glitter for the holly berries and some Flowersoft for the fur on his hood.

The rest of the Design Team have been using their papers too, so please pop over to TioT's, where you will also find full details of the  challenge. 

Avril x 



 

No comments: