It's mid September and that means it's time for some mid month challenge inspiration at We Love Stamping, where the theme is Trees and Leaves or if you prefer there's always A/G.
I thought I would try and get ahead with a Christmas card. I started with a circle aperture, masking off the bottom half with torn paper before inking my sky and then stamping the fence from Cardio's Breezy Day set. The green tree is from Penny Black's Wonder collection and the sentiment, which was heat embossed with silver is from Inkylicious.
The rest of the team have some great inspirations for you, so please pop over to the main challenge page where you will find all the challenge details and also details of the wonderful prizes on offer.
Avril x

1 comment:
Such a peaceful Winter snow scene Avril. inspired me to get out my Cardio sets.
B x
Post a Comment