Fabulous Followers - Its OK if you don't.... but it would be nice if you did

Linky Followers

Wednesday 18 August 2021

Mid Month Celebrations at Stamping Sensations



Two posts in two days!  what's happening - It's mid month inspiration at Stamping Sensations where the challenge is Any Celebration
I'm slowly catching up,  and as I've got a few birthdays coming up in the next month, this is a good theme for me.  I've used Movie Strip Collage from Chocolate Baroque, I stamped it on an inky mono print background and again on watercolour card, and fussy cut the flower head after colouring.. I've also added a couple of inky splats to extend the image.
Don't forget, we have Craft Stash as our sponsor this month and one lucky winner could win this great bundle.


The Design Team have some fabulous makes to inspire you, so please pop over to the main blog for all the challenge details.

I'm on Grandma duties today, so I'll catch up with you later.
Avril xx


 

16 comments:

Janette said...

Beautiful card again Avril, gosh your doing well you get two done, hopefully your mojo is back in full swing.xx

brenda said...

The bloom looks so delicate in the soft pinks Avril and Movie Strip Collage is a rather lovely image. Hope you have a god day with the little ones.

B x

pearshapedcrafting said...

Gorgeous card Avril! I'm thinking I need that movie strip stamp!! Hugs, Chris

Linby said...

This looks so pretty and the decoupage element really makes it stand out from the card.

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely card, have a fun Granny Day! Hugs, Valerie

crafty-stamper said...

Absolutely gorgeous card and this stamp is one of my favourites-love the inky background too
Carol x

Marlies said...

A gorgeous card Avril. A lovely stamp and the added splashes of ink are a very good idea. Lovely colour choices too. Marlies

Ellibelle said...

So beautifully done, Avril! Love the stamp and gorgeous background!

pinky said...

Such a pretty card Avril, your background is amazing!

Crafting Queen said...

Really lovely card. Anesha x

Linda said...

This is so beautiful Avril. I love the inky background, it shows off that gorgeous bloom perfectly xx

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Such a beautiful card Avril and I love how you've coloured the flower. This one is definitely on my CB wish list. I'm torn between this one and the grunge flower but you might have just helped me make up my mind! Enjoy your Grandma duties. I treasure the time that I spend with my three young grandchildren and my eldest, who's just turned seven loves to come visit her Sandma for a crafting day. Unfortunately, she loves all the messy things like Brushos, so it usually takes me a week to get sorted after she's been but I wouldn't change it for the world. Happy crafting x

Let's Art Journal said...

Beautiful card! The peaches and pinks look so dreamy together, the perfect celebration 😁. Wishing you a happy new week! Hugs Jo x

Caty said...

What a so gorgeous card Avril ! Love the beautiful stamps, the awesome background and the pretty flower. Great !
Iwish you are well, have a nice Wednesday and big hugs,
Caty

Pia S said...

The peach and pink combination is so delicate and perfect for a woman. Great job on the background as well.

Lowcarb team member said...

It's very nice.

Grandma days are such fun :)

All the best Jan