Fabulous Followers - Its OK if you don't.... but it would be nice if you did

Linky Followers

Tuesday 17 August 2021

Summer Blooms at Try it on Tuesday




We've a new challenge at Try it on Tuesday and this time it's Spring Blooms a nice easy one for you, as I'm sure we all love flowers.

I've eventually got round to using my new Brushstrokes dies, which were coloured using Kitsch Flamingo and Picked Raspberry inks.  The background was linen card coloured with Antique Linen and some second generation stamping using Frayed Burlap.

The Design Team have some fabulous inspiration for you, so please head over to the main blog, where you will also find the challenge details.

Thanks for calling in, have a great day,

Avril xx





16 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Avri, this is a gorgeous card and I love the flower die, so pretty.
Hope your keeping well, stay safe.xx

brenda said...

Oh yes, we all love florals Avril and these pink ones are really beautiful against the soft vintage background.

B x

crafty-stamper said...

Love the beautiful die-cut flowers and the lightly stamped background
Carol x

Valerie-Jael said...

Fabulous card, Avril, love the flowers! Hugs, Valerie

Let's Art Journal said...

Beautiful card! I love the delicate stamp background and your pretty pink flowers look so summery too 😀. I hope that you are feeling better! Thanks for the inspiration and wishing you a wonderful new week! Hugs Jo x

Helen said...

Gorgeous card Avril! I LOVE that flower die, and the colours are brilliant! Have a fabulous week! ((HUGS)) Helen

My name is Erika. said...

I love this new die of yours Avril. It makes gorgeous flowers. Your card is a beauty. Hope all is well! Hugs-Erika

Tammy said...

What a gorgeous card Avril, I love the beautiful die cut flowers and the ink colors you used, the lightly stamped background is so pretty!
Hugs, Tammy

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful card,love the flowers.Anesha

Meggymay said...

Its a stunning flower die cut and looks beautiful against the background you created. Hope you are feeling a lot better now.
Yvonne xx

pearshapedcrafting said...

Oh My! This is stunning! Love the background and those flowers ....well, what can I say? Wonderful colours and perfectly placed! Hugs, Chrisx

Sandy said...

Beautifully done Avril!
Sandy xx

Joan said...

Gorgeous card Avril, love those flowers


Joan x

Pia S said...

The linen card looks naturally aged, beautiful, and what gorgeous new dies!

NatureFootstep said...

such a beautiful way to create flowers. I really love it!
Thanks for visiting me. :)

Lowcarb team member said...

I do like this card, the flowers look so lovely.

All the best Jan