Fabulous Followers - Its OK if you don't.... but it would be nice if you did

Linky Followers

Tuesday 31 August 2021

Use Book Pages at Try it on Tuesday

 



It's time for a new challenge at Try it on Tuesday (how time flies) and this fortnight it's for you to Use Book Pages

As I've got quite a few birthdays coming up, I've put my time to good use and made another birthday card using one of the backgrounds I created with the TH Vines and Roses a couple of weeks ago (here).I've coloured some Wildflower stems with Distress inks to match the background  and layered them over some torn book paper.

The rest of the Design Team have come up with some ingenious ways to use bookpaper, so please pop over to the main blog for some great inspiration.

Thanks for calling in,

Avril xx






17 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Avril, this is so gorgeous, I love the torn page and such a pretty flower.
Hope your keeping well.xx

Helen said...

This is so pretty Avril! LOVE it! (I may borrow this idea for some birthday cards I need to make!) Have a fabulous week! ((HUGS)) Helen

My name is Erika. said...

Beautiful card Avril. Nice use of book page. Hope August ends well and September starts off in a good way! Hugs-Erika

Bonnie said...

Oh how all the layers play so well together. And one can never go wrong with purple and green. Someone is going to have a Happy Birthday.

Valerie-Jael said...

Fabulous card, Avril! Have a great week, hugs, Valerie

crafty-stamper said...

Absolutely beautiful card love the die-cut flowers on the book page
Carol x

Meggymay said...

Its a great card design using the book papers and the flower looks gorgeous.
Yvonne xx

Let's Art Journal said...

Wow, such a stunning card! I might have to borrow your design as I love the book page backdrop showcasing those gorgeous purple coloured flowers - perfect 😁. Thanks for the inspiration and wishing you a wonderful week! Hugs Jo x

Tammy said...

This card is stunning Avril! I love the die cut flowers and gorgeous floral background, very pretty!
Hugs, Tammy

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful card, love all the elements. Anesha x

Pia S said...

This is one of my favorite cards of yours. I love this floral theme throughout and how the colors go together. The book paper helps the die cut flowers stand out from the background a bit more, it's a lovely design.

Joan said...

Love your card Avril, such pretty colours


Joan x

brenda said...

So late popping in to see tis one Avril but beautifully done.

B x

Lowcarb team member said...

Another very nice card.

Hope September has started well for you.

All the best Jan

nwilliams6 said...

Gorgeous card. Love the colors and details! Wow.

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

There's a real touch of elegance when adding book pages to a card and with those wildflowers this really is exceptional, beautiful work Avril. I've quite a few cards to get finished myself, you've just given me an idea.. Thank you for the inspiration.
Hugs Tracey x

sally said...

Having a wee catchup as I seem to have not been on the blog hop for an eternity! Lovely card and great choice of colours :-)


Sally xx