Fabulous Followers - Its OK if you don't.... but it would be nice if you did

Linky Followers

Sunday 1 January 2023

Add Some Sparkle at Stamping Sensations

 


Happy New Year!  and what better way to start a New Year than with a new craft challenge.

The theme of  our first challenge at Stamping Sensations is  Add some Sparkle and there's two fabulous prizes from Highlight Crafts for one lucky random winner.

I need a card for a January birthday and as I've promised myself not to neglect my older stamps, decided to use this elegant lady from Hampton Art Stamps and give her a more modern feel with this fun quote.   She actually sits in a frame which I was careful not to ink and after colouring her I added lots of glitter.

It's a two part sentiment, so I stamped the rest inside the card, I know my friend (and her husband) will appreciate the joke! 


The rest of the Design Team have some great sparkly creations to show, so please pop over to the main blog, where you will find all the challenge and prize details.

I hope you've all had a wonderful Christmas and New Year and I wish you a Happy, Healthy and Crafty 2023.

Avril xx

9 comments:

brenda said...

It's such a feminine card Avril, Hampton Art made some beautiful stamps.

Happy New Year.

B x

Janette said...

Happy new year Avril.
What a beautiful stamp you used on this gorgeous card, lovely.xx

Fiona said...

this is wonderful Avril and I do love that sentiment!

Happy New Year.

Fi
x

crafty-stamper said...

Best wishes for the New Year and love the fabulous stamped image -brilliant sentiments lol
Carol x

sirkkis said...

Elegant art, Avril ❤️
Happy New Year 2023 to you and yours 💖

Pia S said...

This is just brilliant, Avril. Love the style of this image and the sentiment is so funny (and might I add, true).
I wish you a happy New Year!

Lowcarb team member said...

Very elegant card.
Hoping the New Year has started well for you.

My good wishes.

All the best Jan

Linby said...

Happy New Year and all good wishes for 2023.
This is a fab image and the sentiment had me puzzled until I saw inside lol. Love it.

pinky said...

What beautifully elegant card and perfectly true sentiment Avril! Happy New Year to you xxx