Fabulous Followers - Its OK if you don't.... but it would be nice if you did

Linky Followers

Tuesday 17 January 2023

More New Stash





We're midway in our first challenge at Try it on Tuesday  and the Design Team are again showing more 'new' inspiration.
I bought new stamps from Lavinia to make Christmas cards, but time ran out on me and they didn't get inked up, so before I put the Christmas stamps etc. away,  I had to have a play.  I stamped the Pinecone branch, then added the small holly and winter berry.  The winter words were stamped and heat embossed using gold EP.  I used a red gel pen to add colour to the holly berries.  There's little dots of gold glitter around the wreath, but of course they don't show.
Don't forget to pop over to the main blog to find out what the DT have been up to.

Thanks for popping in,
Avril xx




 

9 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and love the beautiful stamped wreath
Carol x

Janette said...

Stunning card Avril, the new stamps look beautiful they really do.xx

brenda said...

Ticks all the right boxed for me Avril, something about a stamped wreath that I always love. Hope the twins had a good Birthday.

B x

My name is Erika. said...

This card is amazing Avril. It's a beauty. I'm glad you didn't put your Christmas stamps away before you made this. Hope 2023 is going well for you. hugs-Erika

Pauline C said...

Very pretty Avril .. I love these Lavinia stamps and you have made a gorgeous wreath with them
Pauline x

Lowcarb team member said...

Another lovely card.

All the best Jan

Linby said...

This is so pretty and a great combination of stamps to make a wonderful wreath.

Joan said...

Ooh this is gorgeous Avril, love the words stamped in the middle,beautiful card

Let's Art Journal said...

Wow, this is such a stunning card! Loving your new craft stash, that stamp is beautiful 😊. Enjoy your week and sending you happy wishes! Hugs Jo x