Fabulous Followers - Its OK if you don't.... but it would be nice if you did

Linky Followers

Tuesday 10 January 2023

In With The New at Try it on Tuesday



It's the first challenge of the year at Try it on Tuesday and our theme is In With The New,  but don't worry if you don't have new goodies, it can be a new technique or even just celebrating the New Year.

The twins were 2 last Friday! so matching birthday cards and as I love the Anita Jeram images from Calico Crafts, I had to have a little spend.  There's actually 3 little bunnies together on this image, so I masked the one on the left out,  They're stamped on white linen card and water coloured with Distress crayons.  I added embroidery cotton and stamped balloons from another image and gave them both fluffy tails.  
The rest of the Design Team are showcasing their  'new' so please pop over to the main blog to see what they've come up with.

It's back to normal routine this week which means I'm on Grandma duties, so I'll catch up with you later in the week.
Avril xx

14 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

WOW 2yrs already! Absolutely gorgeous cards and really cute images-beautiful
Carol x

Viv said...

Beautiful cards Avril - time goes too fast! x

Janette said...

OMGoodness two already, how did that happen Avril, wow. I love the cards you made for them, simply gorgeous.....sorry I am still gobsmacked at them being two already hahaha.xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful piece. I will join in next time, I am in the clinic just now! Valerie

brenda said...

My how those two years have flown by Avril and what pretty cards you made for them.

B x

Anke said...

WOW Avril both cards looks so beautiful, I love the little bunnies.

Happy 2nd birthday for both of them and all the best.

Hugs
Anke

My name is Erika. said...

These are so sweet Avril. And i like you have one pink and one blue. I bet the twins will love them. I can't believe they turned 2 already. Hugs-Erika

Mrs A. said...

Surely time hasn't passed so quickly by. These cards are cute in both colourways. Hugs Mrs A.

Pia S said...

These are adorable! Your own touches of adding ballons with floss and masking out a bunny just wotk so well. Cute as can be!

Let's Art Journal said...

What a adorable cards and I love how you customised the bunny images for the twins birthdays 😊. Wow, it's hard to believe that they are two already. Take care and Happy New year, wishing you all the very best for 2023! Hugs Jo x

Meggymay said...

Where has the time gone, the cards you created for the twins second birthday are fantastic and those images look so sweet,
Happy New Year to you and the family.
Yvonne xx

pearshapedcrafting said...

How the years fly! What beautiful images and I love how you made them special for each little one. Happy New Year to all, hugs Chrisx

Joan said...

These are so lovely Avril, hard to believe the twins are two already!

Lowcarb team member said...

Belated good wishes for the twins second birthday.
What beautiful cards you've shared here.

Enjoy your Grandma duties.

All the best Jan