Fabulous Followers - Its OK if you don't.... but it would be nice if you did

Linky Followers

Friday 19 April 2019

Brilliant Gent



Just a short post, but I wanted to join in at Tag Tuesday where the theme this fortnight is Industrial.  It's my Son's birthday soon, so this tag will have a money envelope attached to the back, much better than just putting money in a card or plain envelope.

I've been playing with  Oxide inks on glossy photo paper again for the background.  The cogs which had already been embossed, were in the bits box, left over from another project, so with some stamped images, a quick tag.

Have a lovely Easter Weekend, and for once I think we all might be enjoying some sunshine, fingers crossed.
Avril xx

13 comments:

Amanda said...

Great idea for using the tag Avril he’ll love it.
Have a lovely Easter
Love
Amanda x

Lisa said...

This is so fabulous!! I love the cogs!! What a fun tag!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful tag Avril, and your son will love it, too! Thanks so much for joining us at Tag Tuesday, much appreciated. Happy Easter! Hugs, Valerie

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

What a clever and unique tag. I think it's a great idea for a birthday, too. Hope you have a lovely Easter.

Janette said...

Fabulous tag Avril and I love the idea for your son's birthday wallet, nice touch. Have a lovely easter weekend.xx

My name is Erika. said...

He is brilliant. I like him a lot. Have a great Easter weekend Avril. Hugs-Erika

Sandra Wright. said...

Super Tag..love that it's for you son and his money envelope will be attached to the back, such a great idea.
Thank you for joining us at Tag Tuesday.

Wilma Simmons (Empress Wu Designs) said...

Great idea for a tag and for your son's birthday money gift. The industrial machinery cogs look fantastic.

Let's Art Journal said...

What a fabulous tag! I love your design - stunning 😁. I hope you had a lovely Easter! Hugs, J 😊 x

froebelsternchen said...

He is just awesome! Great tag Avril!
Big hugs, Susi

sally said...

A quirky card for gents... always handy to have on hand! We had a warm & sunny Easter but it's turned frigid again now :-(

Sally xx

Caty said...

This is an AMAZING TAG Avril !! I really love the colours and the stamps, I´m sure your son will love it ! ♥
I wish you a very nice afternoon
Big hugs, Caty

pearshapedcrafting said...

A fun card and what a great idea to attach a money envelope! Chrisx