Fabulous Followers - Its OK if you don't.... but it would be nice if you did

Linky Followers

Sunday 14 April 2019

Flowers for.....




Hello and thanks for calling in,  like a lot of folks I just had to have the Wildflower stems when they were first released but I realised I'd only used them a couple of times, shame on me.
I've used one of my Tyvek backgrounds and over stamped the Papillion script with Potting Soil Archival.  I've coloured my flowers with Distress inks to tone in with the background colours.  A really quick card  when you have a pile of ready cut and coloured stems just sitting waiting for the flower colour.  I haven't added a sentiment, I think that will probably just go inside.
Avril xx




12 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so stunning!! The background looks amazing!! I love the beautiful stems!! The colors are gorgeous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Rita said...

Oh my goodness Avril. I love your card. Those flowers are gorgeous too. Hugs Rita xxx

Janette said...

Avril this is so beautiful, a really stunning design I just love it.xx

Meggymay said...

A gorgeous wild flower card Avril and not adding a sentiment means it could be useful for many occasions.
Yvonne xx

Caty said...

Woowwww Avril ... this is a so so GORGEOUS card !! I love these wonderful flowers and their colours, the background is lovely and the ribbon fabulous! Your cards always amaze me, great designs!
I wish you a very happy new week,
Big hugs, Caty

froebelsternchen said...

This is magic with media! GORGEOUS AVRIL!

Cath Wilson said...

I love your background, Avril - so pretty and perfect for florals. I, too, am guilty of not using my floral die cuts enough, despite having a basket filled with them, ready to colour and use! Worse still, I've NEVER used the foliage bits - shame on me:-( That Papillon script is a brilliant stamp - I really like it. A good background text stamp can really make a card or journal page. Nice use of ribbon, too :-)
Cath x

My name is Erika. said...

Gorgeous Avril. Those die cut flowers make a nice looking bouquet. They would work better than dried flowers which tend to crumble. Happy new week. Hugs-Erika

Linda said...

This is so beautiful. That background looks amazing and I love the flowers. Have a lovely week xx

Lowcarb team member said...

Such a lovely design.

All the best Jan

pearshapedcrafting said...

With this background I was sure to love this card, especially now you have the beautiful bouquet made up too! Fabulous choice of colours Avril and such a lovely card! Hugs, Chrisx

sally said...

Having a catch up at long last! Love the flower stems on your bloom page, those gold on black blooms are stunning and this one... this one is YOU!

Sally xx