Fabulous Followers - Its OK if you don't.... but it would be nice if you did

Linky Followers

Tuesday 23 April 2019

The Joys of Wine!


Hello, I hope you had a lovely Easter weekend and enjoyed all that glorious sunshine, I know I certainly made the most of it, which is just as well as we've got quite a chilly breeze and cloudy skies today.

I'm sharing a couple of cards I made last week for DD, she had asked for 'more girly' than what I had in the box, so with some 'wine words' this old Flonzcraft image fit the bill.
I'd recently bought this Stampinbella on Ebay, so more 'wine words' - and some sparkly bits (one to cover a smudge - more practice required for making clean cards)


And finally, with the words that came with the image, this one was taken before I checked the uploaded image - note to self not to take a photo of white on white!

Something different, but I did enjoy using the wine words and can think of some of my older neglected stamps that would go well.

Thanks for calling in,
Avril xx


18 comments:

Mia said...

Funny and beautiful creations, Avril! Have a great day, my friend.

Valerie-Jael said...

Fantastic cards, love them all. Great wkrds, too. Hugs, Valerie

Cath Wilson said...

Ooh, my favourite wine words, Avril and three stunning cards! They are so much fun. I really enjoy using them and it looks as if you do, too :-) I recently got some coffee ones, too - haven't used those yet, but I will...!
Fabulous.
Cath x

Viv said...

Great fun cards Avril!

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Well it looks like great minds think alike today Avril as we've both posted cards using that gorgeous lady from Flonzcraft. It’s one of my favourites and I e used it so many times. I love your card and the stencilling looks great in the background too. Hope you’re keeping well. Sandra x

froebelsternchen said...

These ar FUN-tastic Avril - lol!

Joan said...

Fab cards Avril ! I love the wine words


Joan

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, I love them all!! The sentiments are so fabulous!! The images are beautiful!! Love, love these, Avril!! I need to find that wine stamp set!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Linda said...

These are so much fun Avril. Love the words on the first one xx

sally said...

Fun! Ah but the things we can get up to with a little wine!

Sally xx

Meggymay said...

Fantastic cards Avril, the quotes great and did make me smile.
The new stamps look great.
Yvonne xx

Caty said...

WWooww, your Wine-cards are Gorgeous Avril !! Love them all , AMAZING ! I smile when reading them, they are very funny. And the blackground of the first one is wonderful with lovely colours !!
I wish you a very nice afternoon,
Big hugs, Caty

Let's Art Journal said...

I'm so pleased you had a lovely Easter break, the weather was glorious wasn't it! Your card are fabulous! The stamped images and wine sentiments are such fun, I know a few friends who would love them too ...lol 😉. Happy Friday and Weekend! J 😊 x

Lowcarb team member said...

Such fun cards, I like them all :)

All the best Jan

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Oh yes, I can see by those sentiments that a good bank holiday Easter weekend was had by all :D Super fun cards Avril, they will raise a smile for those that receive. Hugs Tracey xx

Leanne Harris said...

Lovely creations Avril and quite humorous too!!!! xxxx

Pia S said...

I love these ones. Classy and too funny! As for smudges, how come they only appear when making a clean card, lol. Great cover up though, not a smudge in sight.

pearshapedcrafting said...

This cards really gave me a smile when I first saw them and still do!! Hugs, Chrisx